School of Arts and Sciences
The School of Arts and Sciences, established in 2018, carries on a great tradition at Molloy College: educating thousands of students with liberal arts and sciences degrees that have led to fulfilling and lucrative careers. The formula to this successful approach is simple:
- Cultivating our students into the critical thinkers necessary for success in today's complicated and challenging workplace;
- Comprehending the interconnected nature of the world by offering foundational, responsive, interdisciplinary undergraduate degrees; and
- Connecting that cross-disciplinary approach to experiential learning - internships, study abroad, lab experiences, service learning, undergraduate research - which becomes a stepping stone to a career immediately upon graduation.
The School of Arts and Sciences at Molloy College is taking liberal arts learning to exciting new heights, with undergraduate and graduate programs in disciplines from Biology to Theology, Art, Communications, Computer Science, Criminal Justice, Psychology and more, we can explore the best path for you. Learn more today!
Undergraduate programs offered at the School of Arts and Sciences:
- Art, B.F.A.
- Biology and Environmental Studies, B.S.
- Communications, B.A.
- Criminal Justice, B.A., and Legal Studies Minor
- Digital Humanities and New Media, B.S.
- English, B.A.
- History, B.A.
- Interdisciplinary Studies, B.A., B.S.
- Language and Cultures, B.A.
- Math and Computer Studies, B.A.
- Music, B.S.
- Philosophy, B.A.
- Political Science, B.A.
- Psychology, B.S.
- Sociology, B.A.
- Theatre Arts, B.F.A.
- Theology and Religious Studies, B.A.