International Student Admissions

We make it easy for international students to apply to our Graduate Music Therapy program.

  • Complete the regular graduate admissions procedure/application
  • Submit any college transcripts*
  • If your native language is NOT English, the TOEFL exam will be required, with a minimum score of 500. If you are living in the United States, the Michigan Test can also be taken on campus.
  • Molloy College has limited residential housing, however, students may contact the  Office of Student Affairs for information regarding local private housing

* You must use either Globe Language Services, Inc. or World Evaluation Services to complete the English evaluations of your transcripts. Evaluations from other agency will not be accepted.

Contact the Office of Enrollment Management for a detailed information packet.
Contact Michael Battle, International Student Admissions Contact at  516.323.4011 or email with any questions.

Molloy College is authorized under federal law to enroll non-immigrant, alien students.

Application for Form I-20 - Required Forms