Gainful Employment Disclosure
U.S. Department of Education Gainful Employment Disclosure Information:
Division of Education Post Master's Certificate Programs
- TESOL PK-12
- Teaching students in childhood education 1-6
- Teaching students in childhood education 7-12
- Teaching students with disabilities in childhood education 1-6
- Teaching students with disabilities in adolescence education 7-12 in the following subject areas: Biology, English, Mathematics, Social Studies and Spanish
- Post-Master's certificate completion rate past 5 years (2008 - 2013) is 42%*
- Tuition and fees
- Books and supplies. Estimated books and supplies cost $1,438.
- Job placement counseling is available to all students through the Department of Career Services. Employment rate for graduates of this program is 95%.
- Median loan debt incurred is 0
* The percentage of students who were in the program in 2008 and completed the program by 2013. This number does not reflect students who earned NYS certification during this time.