NYS Teacher Certification Exam Pass Rates
Testing requirements to receive a New York State initial certificate for all teacher candidates include passing of the following exams:
- EAS - Educating All Children
- ALST - Academic Literacy Skills Test
- CST - Content Specialty Test(s) in the area of certification
- edTPA - educational Teacher Performance Assessment - The overall edTPA passing rate of our program completers is 90%, with 54% mastery.
- 2016 - 2017 Title II Assessment Pass Rates (PDF)
For more details see the following: NYS Department of Education Data on Molloy's Teacher Candidate Certification Performance
For more information, please contact:
Joanna Alcruz, Ph.D.
Assessment & Accreditation Coordinator for Education Programs