Graduate education involves a high level of learning, self-enrichment and the achievement of personal and professional goals. At Molloy College, our nurturing, yet, challenging academic environment will inspire you to expand your knowledge and heighten your skills.Our graduate education programs are delivered in a blended format, which are part of Molloy's flexible learning opportunities initiative.
Earn Your Master's, Your Way
- Earn your degree in as little as two years
- Study at your own pace, while you live your life
- Convenient hybrid and evening courses
We provide you with innovative courses and engaging field work. We have an expert, diverse faculty who will motivate you to reach your full potential as a learner and a leader. Bring your desire to achieve and we will help you meet your goals.
Molloy's Master of Science degree offers many different programs including:
- Early Childhood Education
- Childhood Education
- Adolescent Education in Biology, English, Mathematics, Social Students or Spanish
- Special Education on both Childhood and Adolescent levels
- Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) in grades Pre-K to12
- Educational technology
We provide you with the opportunity to match your special interests and talents to the needs of the students whom you will teach. You also have the opportunity to combine courses and receive dual certification or to extend your existing certification through our post masters advanced certificate programs, and our Gifted Education Extension.
For more information, call Dr. Audra Cerruto at 516.323.3115.
Have questions about anything here? Feel free to drop us a quick note!
Of course, feel free to Contact Us.Audra Cerruto, Ph.D.
Associate Dean, Director of Graduate Education Programs
1000 Hempstead Avenue Kellenberg Hall, K-326 Rockville Centre, New York 11571-5002