Students in the interdisciplinary Master's of Nursing/MBA and the MBA Healthcare develop business skills in accounting, economics, and finance to analyze managerial problems in the healthcare environment. The students learn from one another while developing diverse career paths.
Master of Nursing/MBA Nurse manager and nurse executive roles (CNO's) must adapt to changes in the healthcare industry, which require sophisticated business skills.
Master of Nursing Administration and Informatics (43 credits)
M.BA Healthcare Careers in the Healthcare sector such as pharmaceuticals, insurance, organizations, consulting firms, hospitals, and other institutions require the business skills to be a leader in a changing industry.
Master of Business Administration-Healthcare concentration (36 credits)
- Marketing Management or Global Marketing
- Organizational Behavior
- Business Ethics & Professional Responsibility
- Leadership in Organizations
- Perspectives on Strategy
- Quantitative Analysis for Management or Project Management & Leadership
- Accounting for Healthcare Professionals
- Healthcare Marketing
- Economic Evaluation in Healthcare
- Healthcare Finance
- Healthcare Organization & Delivery
Have questions about anything here? Feel free to drop us a quick note below.