A Molloy MBA in Finance is designed to give you the critical thinking skills required to be a leader in the world financial markets. The program is constructed around the core pillars of business ethics, quantitative modeling, decision-making and written and verbal communication. Our experiential approach requires students to apply the core skills in each course through both individual and group projects and case-based simulations, which enhance the active learning experience. The broad context of the program gives you the tools to become a financial decision-maker in any business context, which is essential in the ever-changing career marketplace.
With easy access to New York City, students benefit from alumni connections and internship or career change opportunities working with our Career Placement Coordinator.
Master of Business Administration - Finance concentration (33 credits)
- Marketing Management or Perspective on Strategy
- Organizational Behavior or Leadership in Organizations
- Business Ethics & Professional Responsibility
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Quantitative Analysis Supporting Managerial Decisions
- Accounting Theory
- Corporate Financial Management
- Advanced Topics in Finance
- Investment Management
- Project Management & Leadership
Have questions about anything here? Feel free to drop us a quick note below.