The Molloy MBA in Accounting is designed to give you the critical thinking skills you need to be a leader in your professional accounting career. The program is constructed around the core pillars of business ethics, quantitative modeling, decision-making and written and verbal communication. Our experiential approach requires students to apply the core skills acquired in each course through individual and group projects and case-based simulations, which enhance the active learning experience. The broad context of the program gives the student the tools to become a financial decision-maker in any business context.
Molloy may be the perfect fit for you.
Master of Business Administration - Accounting concentration
- BUS 5110 - Organizational Behavior or BUS 5400 - Leadership in Organizations
- BUS 5150 - Business Ethics and Professional Responsibility
- BUS 5200 - Financial Statement Analysis
- BUS 5850 - Quantitative Analysis Supporting Managerial Decisions
- BUS 5030 - Accounting Theory
- BUS 5050 - Accounting Research
- BUS 5070 - Computer Auditing
- BUS 5860 - Computer Auditing and Leadership or BUS 5210 - Corporate Financial Management
- BUS 5230 - Advanced Topics in Acounting and Taxation
- BUS 5950 - Capstone