The Management Degree program develops leadership and general management skills for aspiring and mid-career managers. With a Molloy M.B.A. in Management, you can enrich your business knowledge and increase your organization influence. M.B.A. students can enhance their critical thinking, quantitative, communication, and strategic decision-making skills while immediately applying their learning to the workplace.
Our program provides concepts, theories, and applications that help leaders imagine and initiate change while meeting the challenges of the internal and external organizational environments. In addition, professors encourage students to engage in ethical business practices while considering how decisions affect organizational stakeholders in the business world.
Master of Business Administration - Management concentration (33 credits)
- Marketing Management OR Global Marketing
- Organizational Behavior
- Business Ethics & Professional Responsibility
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Quantitative Analysis Supporting Managerial Decisions
- Managerial Accounting and Reporting
- Corporate Financial Management
- Leadership in Organizations
- Perspectives on Strategy
- Project Management & Leadership
Have questions about anything here? Feel free to drop us a quick note below.