Leadership M.B.A. One-Year Saturday Program
The Leadership M.B.A. One-Year Saturday Program is designed for professionals who know exactly where they want to go. You have chosen a profession in which you will become an expert, so where you choose to earn your advanced degree, makes all the difference.
Begin in January, graduate in December or begin in May and graduate next May. Successful business professionals are focused. At Molloy you will join a program where those who sit next to you are like-minded and experienced. You will travel through this program attending classes during 28 Saturdays in the spring and the fall. The non-traditional semesters of winter and summer offer you fully online classes that allow you to engage with your colleagues in a collaborative, yet flexible environment. Our curriculum will accelerate your experience. Accept the challenges we put in front of you. They will prepare you for the professional challenges you will face. Learn more about blended learning at Molloy and how we provide flexible learning opportunities.
The final capstone experience is a consulting project where you and your colleagues are presented with a real-world client and a real-world problem. Some of our past clients include:
- The Nassau County Commission for Human Rights
- The Long Island Regional Planning Council
- The Incorporated Village of Babylon
- Sustainability Long Island
- The Nassau County Bar Association
- The Village of Port Jefferson
- Island Harvest
Graduate education offers depth leading to expertise. Anticipation emerges for the doors that will open and the new career that will follow. A Molloy College education prepares you to advance your career and rise to positions of leadership.
- Online and Saturday immersion classes
- Majors in:
- Start dates for winter or summer
- Tuition includes:
Textbook delivery service
- Programs of 30, 33 and 36 credits to complete your M.B.A.
- Executive-based learning environment
- A degree from Molloy College, one of the most affordable private colleges on Long Island
- Access to vast job networks
- Brand new state-of-the-art trading room
- Two years of professional work experience required
For more information on this or any of the M.B.A. programs, contact Dr. Maureen L. Mackenzie, Dean, Division of Business, at 516.323.3079, 516.323.3108, 516.323.3092 or email MBAdean@molloy.edu.
Have questions about anything here? Feel free to drop us a quick note below.
Of course, feel free to Contact Us.Maureen Mackenzie
Dean, Division of Business
1000 Hempstead Avenue Casey Building, Room 103 Rockville Centre, New York 11571-5002