Customized M.B.A. Program
A Molloy College M.B.A. degree prepares you to advance your career and rise to positions of leadership in your chosen profession. Making the decision to pursue an advanced degree will increase your knowledge, accelerate your learning experience and build evidence of achievement and success.
Our customized approach allows you to select your course format and pace. Learn more about blended learning at Molloy and how we provide flexible learning opportunities. Complete your degree in as little as one year or up to five years.
Graduate education has depth leading to expertise. The professors who teach at the graduate level at Molloy College are leaders in their field, scholars in the profession and true mentors to those who want to succeed. Together with the faculty, you will gain the advanced skills that employers value. Molloy's Customized M.B.A. Program qualifies you for a successful career in the business world.
- Winter/fall/spring/summer start dates
- Majors in:
- Evenings/Saturdays/online/hybrid/accelerated/part-time/full-time schedules
- Programs of 30, 33 and 36 credits to complete your M.B.A.
- Executive-based learning environment
- Earn a degree from Molloy College, one of the most affordable private colleges on Long Island
- Only 25 miles from New York City
- Access to vast job networks
- Small classroom environment
- Class schedules include nights and weekends
- State-of-the-art trading room
- The final capstone experience is a consulting project where you and your colleagues are presented with a real-world client and a real-world problem. Some of our past clients include:
- The Nassau County Commission for Human Rights
- The Long Island Regional Planning Council
- The Incorporated Village of Babylon
- Sustainability Long Island
- The Nassau County Bar Association
- The Village of Port Jefferson
- Island Harvest
Graduate education offers depth leading to expertise. Anticipation emerges for the doors that will open and the new career that will follow. A Molloy College education prepares you to advance your career and rise to positions of leadership.
For more information on this or any of the M.B.A. programs, contact Bruce L. Haller, JD, MBA, CFP, Associate Dean of Graduate Programs at MBAdean@molloy.edu or call 516.323.3097 or 516.323.3100.
Have questions about anything here? Feel free to drop us a quick note below.