Graduate Degree Programs
When You are Ready to Change or Advance Your Career, Your New Story Starts Here at Molloy
If you are seeking a career that feeds your passion and concern for others, or just hoping to take your career to the next level, Molloy's graduate and doctoral degree programs are just what you need. With flexible schedules that include weekend, online and hybrid classes, now is the time to pursue the career you've always wanted.
Our specially designed graduate and post-graduate certificate programs facilitate career changes and accommodate the needs of the advanced or returning student. Molloy students benefit from an academically challenging, supportive environment and small class sizes guided and taught by an accomplished faculty. Courses are designed to expand students' knowledge and increase their critical thinking and analytical skills. Internships, field experiences and clinical placements, which provide students with hands-on experience, are an essential part of our graduate programs.
Molloy College offers Master’s degree programs and post-Master’s certificates in the following areas:
- Education Program Post-Master's certificates
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Science in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice
- Master of Science in Music Therapy
- Master of Science in Education
- Master of Social Work - (In partnership with Fordham University Graduate School of Social Service.)
- Master of Speech-Language Pathology
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Nursing Program Post-Master's certificates
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) Nursing program
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (D.N.P.) program
- Doctor of Education (Ed.D.) in Educational Leadership for Diverse Learning Communities program
For more information, please contact the Dean's Office in the School of Arts and Sciences at email@example.com or 516.323.3433.