Graduate Degree Programs
Our next Graduate Information Session will be held on Wednesday November 1, 2017.
Click the link to RSVP!
Graduate education involves a high level of learning, self-enrichment and the achievement of personal and professional goals.
We have specially designed graduate and post-graduate certificate programs that facilitate career changes and accommodate the needs of the advanced or returning student. We are proud of our accomplished faculty, and our students benefit from the academically challenging, supportive environment the faculty creates, as well as our small class sizes. Courses are designed to not only expand students' knowledge but to increase their critical thinking and analytical skills. Internships, field experiences and clinical placements, which provide students with hands-on experience, are an essential part of our graduate programs.
Molloy College offers Master’s degree programs and post-Master’s certificates in the following areas:
- Education program post-Master's certificates
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Science in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice
- Master of Science in Music Therapy
- Master of Science in Education
- Master of Science in Education in Educational Technology
- Master of Social Work - in partnership with Fordham University Graduate School of Social Service
- Master of Speech-Language Pathology
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Nursing program post-Master's certificates
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) Nursing program
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (D.N.P.) program
- Doctor of Education (Ed.D.) in Educational Leadership for Diverse Learning Communities program
Graduate Programs By The Numbers
Master's degree programs offered
in 8 areas
Doctoral programs offered
in the Nursing division
Post-Master's certificate programs
to enhance your skillset
Molloy-affiliated clinical placement