Graduate Degree Programs
Graduate education involves a high level of learning, self-enrichment and the achievement of personal and professional goals.
We have specially designed graduate and post-graduate certificate programs that facilitate career changes and accommodate the needs of the advanced or returning student. We are proud of our accomplished faculty, and our students benefit from the academically challenging, supportive environment the faculty creates, as well as our small class sizes. Courses are designed to not only expand students' knowledge but to increase their critical thinking and analytical skills. Internships, field experiences and clinical placements, which provide students with hands-on experience, are an essential part of our graduate programs.
Molloy College offers Master’s degree programs and post-Master’s certificates in the following areas:
- Education Program Post-Master's certificates
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Science in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice
- Master of Science in Music Therapy
- Master of Science in Education
- Master of Science in Education in Educational Technology
- Master of Social Work - (In partnership with Fordham University Graduate School of Social Service.)
- Master of Speech-Language Pathology
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Nursing Program Post-Master's certificates
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) Nursing program
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (D.N.P.) program
- Doctor of Education (Ed.D.) in Educational Leadership for Diverse Learning Communities program
Be Career-Ready in Five Years
The School of Arts and Sciences at Molloy College, and the St. John's University College of Liberal Arts and Sciences, have teamed up to form an alliance that permits students across 14 academic disciplines in arts and sciences at Molloy College who achieve an impressive record of performance to earn a Master's degree from St. John's University in an accelerated fashion. Students take graduate courses in their junior and senior years (one graduate course during each semester of junior and senior year for a total of 12 graduate credits). During the year following graduation from Molloy College, these students complete all requirements for a Master's Degree at St. John's University. The Molloy/SJU Accelerated Pathways will save families thousands of dollars in tuition toward graduate studies and at the same time give students a leg up on their careers. Recent studies have shown that students who earn a Graduate Degree make on average $17,000 more per year than those with a Bachelor's Degree.
For more information, please contact the Dean's Office in the School of Arts and Sciences at email@example.com or 516.323.3433.
Graduate Programs By The Numbers
Master's degree programs offered
in 8 areas
Doctoral programs offered
in the Nursing division
Post-Master's certificate programs
to enhance your skillset
Molloy-affiliated clinical placement