Graduate Degree Programs
When You are Ready to Change or Advance Your Career, Your New Story Starts Here at Molloy
If you are seeking a career that feeds your passion and concern for others, or just hoping to take your career to the next level, Molloy's graduate and doctoral degree programs are just what you need. With flexible schedules that include weekend, online and hybrid classes, now is the time to pursue the career you've always wanted.
Our specially designed graduate and post-graduate certificate programs facilitate career changes and accommodate the needs of the advanced or returning student. Molloy students benefit from an academically challenging, supportive environment and small class sizes guided and taught by an accomplished faculty. Courses are designed to expand students' knowledge and increase their critical thinking and analytical skills. Internships, field experiences and clinical placements, which provide students with hands-on experience, are an essential part of our graduate programs.
Molloy College offers Master’s degree programs and post-Master’s certificates in the following areas:
- Education Program Post-Master's certificates
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Science in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice
- Master of Science in Music Therapy
- Master of Science in Education
- Master of Social Work - (In partnership with Fordham University Graduate School of Social Service.)
- Master of Speech-Language Pathology
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Nursing Program Post-Master's certificates
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) Nursing program
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (D.N.P.) program
- Doctor of Education (Ed.D.) in Educational Leadership for Diverse Learning Communities program
Be Career-Ready in Five Years
The School of Arts and Sciences at Molloy College, and the St. John's University College of Liberal Arts and Sciences, have teamed up to form an alliance that permits students across 14 academic disciplines in arts and sciences at Molloy College who achieve an impressive record of performance to earn a Master's degree from St. John's University in an accelerated fashion. Students take graduate courses in their junior and senior years (one graduate course during each semester of junior and senior year for a total of 12 graduate credits). During the year following graduation from Molloy College, these students complete all requirements for a Master's Degree at St. John's University. The Molloy/SJU Accelerated Pathways will save families thousands of dollars in tuition toward graduate studies and at the same time give students a leg up on their careers. Recent studies have shown that students who earn a Graduate Degree make on average $17,000 more per year than those with a Bachelor's Degree.
For more information, please contact the Dean's Office in the School of Arts and Sciences at email@example.com or 516.323.3433.
Have questions about anything here? Feel free to drop us a quick note!