Office of Blended/Online Learning and Student Success
The Office of Blended/Online Learning and Student Success advances Molloy's education mission of academic excellence to support the delivery of high-quality, student-centered programs in a variety of formats by fostering innovative teaching and active learning. Our blended learning programs combine the best of traditional classroom teaching and online learning.
What is blended/online learning?
In addition to the convenience of evening and weekend schedules, blended programs allow you to enroll in traditional, hybrid and online courses to complete your program of study. Blended programs balance traditional teaching with interactive online learning. It is designed for the busy professional who wants to attend some on-campus meetings while experiencing engaging online interactions with faculty and peers.
How do we support blended/online learning?
- The Office of Blended/Online Learning and Student Success is centrally-located within the Student Solution Center in the Wilbur Arts building. We support blended/online learning.
- Courses identified as hybrid or online can be found in the course schedule search.
- We offer you a full range of student support services.
- Molloy's Learning Management System - Canvas - offers 24/7 technical support for both students and faculty.
- Molloy faculty are accomplished in the use of Canvas and instructional technologies to support the program's blended approach.
- Contact us at FLO@molloy.edu or 516.323.4411.
- Brendan Caputo
Our course search page provides you with information about the course delivery method. If you prefer to filter courses delivered by hybrid or online, simply click on the drop-down arrow next to "method" and select "hybrid" or "online" to filter the course results.
- Mark Murphy
MBA Healthcare Graduate Program
21st Century Education
Our blended programs enable you to be an agent of change.
Blended Program By The Numbers
2016 ranking from U.S. News & World Report
for 'Best Colleges for Veterans'
Molloy College's retention rate is the
highest on Long Island
Molloy’s hybrid/online student-faculty ratio
This means our students are key
Of students will receive some part
of their education online