Molloy College and EdAssist are working with your employer to offer you educational opportunities to complete your degree with online learning, hybrid courses and flexible programs. This collaboration means you are eligible for exclusive educational benefits and tuition savings toward your degree at Molloy.
Benefits available to Ed Assist client members:
- 20% Tuition Discount
- Application fee will be waived
- Dedicated partnership contact
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice
- Master of Science in Education
- Master of Business Administration
Accounting - Finance - Healthcare - Management - Marketing - Personal Financial Planning
- Post Master's Certificates in Business
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
- Master of Science in Nursing - Administration with Informatics
- The tuition reduction is effective for enrollment in future terms and will not be applied retroactively. Also, the benefits described herein are for qualified employees only and do not apply to spouses, children or siblings.
- Obtain and submit to the Molloy Office of the Bursar, a Network Discount Employment Verification letter from the EdAssist Contact Center to assure your tuition discount is applied to your bill.
For current students who need assistance processing a tuition discount, contact the Office of the Bursar at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For prospective students who want to learn more about the Molloy/EdAssist partnership, contact Jack Zolla, Assistant Director of Outreach and Partnerships, at email@example.com or 516.323.4412 and mention your employer name.
Jack A. Zolla, M.S.
Assistant Director of Outreach and Partnerships