Degree Completion Program - Interdisciplinary Studies
Finish what you started!
At Molloy, we want you to succeed. If you completed part of your
degree and are ready to invest in your future, then Molloy is here to help
you finish your bachelor's degree. We offer a flexible format where you can pick two concentrations and select courses that fit your lifestyle.
You really can finish your degree on your terms!
Not sure if this is the right fit for you? Ask yourself these questions:
- Do you have a minimum of 30 credits from another college or university?
- Do you have years of work experience? Want to shorten your time to degree completion with prior learning credits?
- Are you a self-motivated student who is interested in taking courses in hybrid and online formats?
- Do you want to take the next step in your career and a bachelor's degree would help you get to the next level?
Earn your Bachelor's, your way.
Reduce time to completion with prior learning credits
Study at your own pace, while you live your life
Select from convenient evening, hybrid and online courses
Customize your degree to meet your career goals
Two concentrations, One degree
Check out our flexible degree completion options. Select any two concentrations from the list below and get started toward earning your bachelor's degree in Interdisciplinary Studies.
Courses are offered in flexible hybrid and online formats, along with courses offered during the evenings and weekends. We help you balance your education with your professional and personal responsibilities.
Prior Learning Credit
At Molloy, we recognize learning occurs before a student enrolls at the College. It may be credit-bearing courses taken at another college (transfer credit) or academic credit awarded for learning accomplished outside of the traditional classroom. You may significantly cut the time to complete your degree by earning Prior Learning Credit through:
- Standardized proficiency exams (CLEP, DSST and UExcel)
- Non-collegiate course evaluations (ACE, National CCRS)
- Molloy challenge examinations (based on academic department)
- Military Experience
- Life experience portfolio evaluations