Summer Conference Grants
Funding is available through the Faculty Professional Center to support attendance of 2-3 faculty members at non-discipline specific conferences related to advancement of college teaching and learning practices.
1. Select a conference that provides participants with innovative ideas, current trends, and, or practices related to higher education. Funding covers travel and registration fees. It does not cover meals. The grant award may not exceed $1800. Funding for 2019 Summer Conference Grants is provided during the fiscal year that ends June 30, 2019. Therefore, conference attendance and travel must be completed by June 30, 2019.
2. Complete the application form and submit it to the Faculty Professional Center at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, March 15, 2019. Applications will be reviewed with priority given to faculty who have not been recipients of a Summer Conference Grant. Results communicated to grant recipients by Friday, April 15, 2019.
3. Register for the conference, make lodging and travel arrangements and attend the selected conference.
5. Submit an expense report to the Faculty Professional Center at email@example.com.
6. Prepare to share the conference experience with colleagues at Creative Teaching Day, or Faculty Research Day.