The Barbara H. Hagan School of Nursing
Message from the Dean
Welcome to the Barbara H. Hagan School of Nursing at Molloy College. Our school, with a more than 50 year tradition of excellence in nursing education, offers a wide array of undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs that prepare students for licensure as registered professional nurses, for career mobility and advancement, and for leadership roles in clinical practice, research, administration, and higher education. Education at the Hagan School of Nursing is grounded in our philosophy of humanistic nursing practice, promoting and respecting the dignity and value of all people, and in the Molloy tradition of study, spirituality, service and community.
Graduates of all of our programs are highly regarded nursing professionals who have significant impact on the quality of healthcare throughout the region, the nation, and the world. Our faculty are expert clinicians, scholars, and educators who are committed to providing an exceptional learning environment in which you can achieve your educational and professional goals. You will join Molloy's supportive learning community that celebrates diversity, values innovation, embraces clinical inquiry for evidence-based practice, and promotes excellence in all of its members.
We hope that you will explore the many programs and experiences available to students at Molloy College and in the Barbara H. Hagan School of Nursing, and that we can be part of your journey of lifelong learning, scholarly and clinical inquiry, and nursing excellence.
Marcia R. Gardner, Ph.D., R.N., C.P.N.P., C.P.N.
Programs offered at the Barbara H. Hagan School of Nursing:
- Doctor of Philosophy in Nursing (Ph.D.) program
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (D.N.P.) program
- Graduate Nursing Programs: for registered nurses seeking education for advanced nursing roles
- Bachelor of Science-Master of Science (B.S.-M.S.) R.N. completion: accelerated career advancement for registered nurses with associate degrees or diplomas in nursing for students with non-nursing bachelor's (or higher) degrees, who are looking for accelerated programs of study to become registered nurses and/or to enter advanced nursing roles
- L.P.N. to B.S. Mobility: for Licensed Practical Nurses who wish to pursue the bachelor's degree in nursing with eligibility to sit for the NCLEX-RN licensing exam
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.) R.N. completion program: for registered nurses with associate degrees or diplomas in nursing seeking a baccalaureate degree
Have questions about anything here? Feel free to drop us a quick note!