The Office of Blended and Online Learning
The Office of Blended and Online Learning advances Molloy's education mission of academic excellence to support the delivery of high-quality, student-centered programs in a variety of formats by fostering innovative teaching and active learning. Our blended and online learning programs offer you a quality education while allowing you to balance your education with your professional and personal responsibilities.
How do we support blended and online learning?
- The Office of Blended and Online Learning is centrally-located within the Student Solution Center in the Wilbur Arts building.
- Courses identified as hybrid or online can be found in the course schedule search.
- We offer you a full range of student services and support.
- Molloy's Learning Management System - Canvas - offers 24/7 technical support for both students and faculty.
- Molloy faculty are accomplished in the use of Canvas and instructional technologies to support blended and online learning.
- Contact us at email@example.com or 516.323.4411.
- Learn more about Molloy's blended and online programs now!
The Office of Blended and Online Learning can be reached at 516.323.4411 and our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
Meet The Team
Dean of Innovative Delivery Methods
Amy Gaimaro, D.B.A.
Dr. Amy Gaimaro leads a team of dedicated professionals who advance Molloy's mission of academic excellence. She oversees blended and online learning initiatives for the Office of Academic Affairs.
Amy Lomellini, M.E.T.
Susan Watters, MA
Amy Lomellini and Susan Watters support faculty in the design of quality web-enhanced, hybrid, and online courses. They facilitate online faculty development courses, workshops, webinars and instructional design consultations.
Assistant Director of Outreach and Partnerships
Lara Sehne, BA Math/Special Education & MS Math Education
516.323.4412 & 516.323.4411
email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
Lara Sehne supports and assists students with both starting or finishing their degrees at Molloy College through online and hybrid course programs. As an enrollment specialist, Lara develops and implements an enrollment plan, marketing strategies, and retention plans for the adult and online student population.
Connect With us on Social Media
21st Century Education
Our blended programs enable you to be an agent of change.
Blended Program By The Numbers
2016 ranking from U.S. News & World Report
for 'Best Colleges for Veterans'
Molloy College's retention rate is the
highest on Long Island
Molloy’s hybrid/online student-faculty ratio
This means our students are key
Of students will receive some part
of their education online