Degree Completion Program - Interdisciplinary Studies
Finish what you started!
At Molloy, we want you to succeed. If you completed part of your degree and are ready to invest in your future, then Molloy is here to help you finish your bachelor's degree. We offer a flexible format where you can pick two concentrations and select courses that fit your lifestyle.
You really can finish your degree on your terms!
Not sure if this is the right fit for you? Ask yourself these questions:
- Do you have credits from another college or university?
- Do you have years of work experience? Want to shorten your time to degree completion with prior learning credits?
- Are you a self-motivated student who is interested in taking courses in hybrid and online formats?
- Do you want to take the next step in your career and a bachelor's degree would help you get to the next level?
Earn your Bachelor's, your way.
Reduce time to completion with prior learning credits.
Study at your own pace, while you live your life.
Select from a fully online or blended program format.
Customize your degree to meet your career goals.
Program Delivery Options
At Molloy, you can choose your program delivery method.
If you prefer our fully online program option, you will enjoy the benefits of the same high-quality curriculum, a reduced tuition cost, and priority registration. Our Interdisciplinary Studies online bachelor's degree combines two of the following concentrations. To get started earning an online bachelor's degree, review the course listing for each concentration. All classes must be taken online.
If you prefer combining on-campus class sessions with online work, then a blended program format is the right fit for you. Our Interdisciplinary Studies blended bachelor's degree combines two of the following concentrations. To get started earning a blended bachelor's degree, review the course listing for each concentration.
Prior Learning Credit
At Molloy, we recognize learning occurs before a student enrolls at the College. It may be credit-bearing courses taken at another college (transfer credit) or academic credit awarded for learning accomplished outside of the traditional classroom. You may significantly cut the time to complete your degree by earning Prior Learning Credit through:
- Standardized proficiency exams (CLEP, DSST and UExcel)
- Non-collegiate course evaluations (ACE, National CCRS)
- Molloy challenge examinations (based on academic department)
- Military Experience
- Life experience portfolio evaluations
Take the next step and call 516.323.4411 or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.