Tutoring Links and Resources
Questions about Tutoring
- How many subjects am I allowed to receive tutoring in during the semester? You can receive tutoring in up to 2 subjects per semester for 1 hour each.
- How is tutoring assigned? Students are placed with a tutor based on the student's availability and on a first come first serve basis.
- Is the tutoring offered individually or in a group setting? Students are placed in one-to-one or group settings.
- Is there an attendance policy? Yes. If a student is absent 2 times, the student will be dropped from tutoring. It is in the student's best interest to call the tutor to provide a valid reason for their absence in advance.
- Who are the tutors? For most subjects the tutor will be a current or former Molloy student who received a grade of a B+ in the course they are tutoring. However, in certain subjects the tutor can be an active, semi-retired or retired professional.
- What are the hours tutoring is available? Hours are mostly dependent on varied tutors' availability.
Fall and spring hours:
Monday - Friday: 9 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Saturday - Sunday: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
AcE office hours are Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.