What do student contacts do?
- We welcome new students to Molloy College and DSS/STEEP.
- We participate in Discussion Groups.
- We plan the DSS/STEEP orientation for incoming freshmen and transfer students.
Orientation is usually held on the 3rd Wednesday in August. If you are unable to attend the Orientation, Cari and Kerri will be reviewing office procedures at the beginning of the semester during Discussion Groups.
Bring your lunch. They provide dessert!
Who are the student contacts and how do you get in touch with them?
Charles is a Senior, majoring in Communications.
Brian is a transfer student from Nassau Community College.
Chrissy is a Junior, majoring in Psychology.
Erica is a Junior, majoring in Nursing.
What if I want to be a student contact?
To be a student contact, you must
- Be a current student student in good standing.
- Be registered with DSS/STEEP.
- Be available to attend periodic meetings.
- Be willing to share your name and email address with incoming students.
- Have a desire to share your experience with others.
PLEASE NOTE: PHOTOS AND INFORMATION ARE CONTINUALLY BEING UPDATED.