The Office of Student Affairs, located on the third floor of the Public Square, room 330. Student Affairs is here to support all students throughout their time at Molloy providing opportunities for engagement, advocacy, support, leadership development and so much more! Student Affairs is committed to Molloy student success.
Some examples of services provided by Student Affairs include:
- How to get involved in student organizations and Molloy Student Government
- Get involved in student leadership programs including Molloy Leader Scholars, Lions Leadership Forum and other opportunities to get involved in campus.
- Answer questions and provide information about policies and procedures in the Student Handbook including student disciplinary procedures in non-academic areas.
- Connection to other Student Affairs offices including the Student Personal Counseling Center, Career Center, Residence Life, Health Services, Athletics, MolloyLife Media, and Public Safety.
- Provide information about Commencement and other campus traditions.
- Help students when they have questions and don't know where to turn.
If you have a question or need support, do not hesitate to stop by, give us a phone call at 516-323-3456 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org