Independent Study

Permission to pursue independent study must be obtained from the student’s advisor, the faculty sponsor - who will oversee the study - and the chairperson of the department involved and the Vice President of Academic Affairs. The student must obtain the necessary approvals for the independent study at the time of registration.

Contact Us

Have questions about anything here? Feel free to drop us a quick note!

Of course, feel free to Contact Us.

Office of the Registrar
1000 Hempstead Avenue Wilbur Arts Center, Room W225 Rockville Centre, New York 11571-5002