The Office of the Registrar provides services and support to students, faculty, administrative and academic departments and to the college as a whole. We are located on the second floor of the Wilbur Arts Building, Room 235. The areas of service provided are:
- Class registration
- Record keeping
- Enrollment verifications
- Course offerings
- Classroom assignments
- Graduation approvals and reports
- Statistics to government institutions and licensing organizations
Our office is staffed with knowledgeable and dedicated people who are committed to providing excellent service.
- Monday through Thursday from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Fridays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. during the fall and spring semesters
- Winter intersession hours are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. after the late registration dates
- Summer session hours are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., except for late registration dates, college holidays, closings and when classes are not in session
- Hours for special registration events and late registration dates for all terms are noted in the academic calendar
- During the months of July and August, we are closed on Fridays
To request a Molloy University Transcript please click this link.
This link is for ALL students associated with Molloy which includes High School Scholars, Professional Studies, and Non-Degree Students.