Frequently Asked HR Questions


I recently got married, how can I change my last name?
Please download and fill out the "Name Change" form on our Web-site and bring it to the Office of Human Resources.

I recently got married or had a baby, how do I add my spouse or child to my insurance plan?
Please visit, you will find the Enrollment Change form under the Medical section. Forms must be filled within 30 days of qualifying event.

What are the annual limits that I should be aware of regarding Molloy's pension plan?
Click here to view information regarding Contribution Limits.


Where is the office of Human Resources located?
We are located in the lower level of Kellenberg - room 11.

Where do I go to take a picture for my I.D.?
Public Safety. Hours are Monday - Thursday 9:00am to 11:00am and 2:00pm to 4:00pm. 

Where do I get my parking permit?
Public Safety. Please be prepared with your license plate number.

How do I get a Jenzabar pin number?
All employees must take the FERPA tutorial before being issued a pin number. Log on from any computer on campus.

I received Jury Duty, how do I proceed?
Please refer to Section 303 of the Employee Handbook.

How can I update my mailing address? 
Employees can update their mailing address directly via the self-service portal in ADP


How many vacation days do I have?
Please refer to Section 301 of the Employee Handbook

How many vacation days can I carry over?
Please refer to Section 301 of the Employee Handbook

For additional questions and/or concerns please contact Human Resources

Please be advised that ALL requests and/or application forms must be brought to the Office of Human Resources for approval.

Contact Us

Have questions about anything here? Feel free to drop us a quick note!

Of course, feel free to Contact Us.

Human Resources
1000 Hempstead Avenue Kellenberg Hall, Room K-112 Rockville Centre, New York 11571-5002