Community Care Mobile Clinic
Molloy College’s Community Care mobile clinic provides free services to low-resourced communities across Long Island. The interdisciplinary project brings the expertise of faculty into neighborhoods and provides our students with opportunities for hands-on learning. We do not collect insurance or charge any fees.
Some of the services we can bring to your community include:
- Preventative health screening and physical assessments from Nursing
- Speech and hearing screening from Speech-Language Pathology
- Mental health screenings from Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Information and referral services from Social Work
- Music therapy for stress reduction and wellness from Music Therapy
- Books, lesson plans and educational materials for families from Education
- We provide everyone with informative handouts as well as individualized referrals to every patient in need of follow up.
For more information or to schedule the mobile clinic at your site, please contact: Angie Malone, Coordinator of Clinical Services, at email@example.com
The mobile clinic and correlating student scholarships are supported by a grant from the Mother Cabrini Health Foundation. The Mother Cabrini Health Foundation is a private, nonprofit organization with the mission to improve the health and well-being of vulnerable New Yorkers, bolster the health outcomes of targeted communities, eliminate barriers to care, and bridge gaps in health services. The Foundation–which is named in memory of a tireless advocate for immigrants, children, and the poor–provides flexible support for new and innovative approaches that enhance health and wellness across New York State. For more information, visit the Mother Cabrini Health Foundation website
Molloy College Community Care Mobile Clinic on News 12 Long Island