- Challenge examinations applications form (DOC)
- Permission to enroll in courses at other institutions form (PDF)
- Student information sheet/name address change form (PDF)
- Transcript request form (PDF)
- 'Withdrawal from college' application (PDF)
- Diploma replacement form (PDF)
Students may turn in loan deferment forms to the Office of the Registrar. Some of the forms processed include Direct Loan - In-School Deferment Request, Federal Perkins, NDSL, NSL, HPSL and LDS Request for Deferment, In-School Deferment Request, and Sallie Mae Deferment. The forms will be sent to the National Student Clearinghouse who will notify the lenders of in-school status after the Change of Program period. The forms must be submitted with the student's signature. For more information on the National Student Loan Clearinghouse, go to www.nslc.org. Students cannot be confirmed as 'in school' to lenders until after the add/drop period is over. Changes in full-time and part-time status are reported.