Professional Licensure and Certification Disclosures
U.S. Department of Education regulations require Molloy College to share professional licensure disclosures both generally as well as directly with prospective students and students who enroll in a program that leads to professional licensure or certification. This page is intended to provide the general disclosure to all prospective and enrolled students.
Molloy College's academic programs are designed to prepare students to apply for applicable licensure or certification in the State of New York. If you plan to pursue licensure or certification in a state other than New York, you are encouraged to review state educational requirements for licensure and certification and state licensing board contact information for the particular state.
- Nursing: National Council of State Boards of Nursing or National Council of State Authorization of Reciprocity Agreements
- Speech language pathology: American Speech-Language Hearing Association
- Respiratory care: American Association for Respiratory Care
- Nuclear medicine technology: Society of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging
- Cardiovascular technology: Society of Diagnostic Medical Sonography and American Society of Echocardiography
The information below reflects whether each program meets the educational requirements for licensure or certification in the specified states.
Satisfies Educational Requirements: Completion of these programs meet educational requirements to apply for licensure or certification in the following state(s):
- Nursing: New York
- Speech-Language Pathology: New York; ASHA Certification National
- Respiratory Care: New York
- Nuclear Medicine Technology: New York
No Determination Made: Molloy College has not determined whether completion of the College's nursing, speech language pathology, respiratory care, nuclear medicine technology and cardiovascular technology programs meet the educational requirements to apply for licensure or certifcation in states other than New York.
Molloy By the numbers
Money magazine's # 1”Value All-Star” in the nation
comprehensive degree-granting institution
Molloy’s undergraduate student-faculty ratio
means our students are key
Our tuition is 15% lower than other
private, 4-year colleges on L.I.
Of seniors participate in a co-op, practicum
clinical assignment or internship