Parking Rules and Regulations
All parking regulation information will be given out when you obtain a parking sticker.
All faculty, staff, adminstrators and students (full and part-time) must complete a parking registration form and obtain a parking sticker from the Office of Public Safety. All parking tickets are considered financial obligations to the College therefore, the College reserves the right to withhold a student's grades, to refuse student registration privileges and has the right to withhold diplomas and transcripts to graduating seniors if parking violations are not paid in full.
Parking Violation Fees
- $10 for the first offense
- $15 for the second offense
- $25 for the third offense
- $25 for unauthorized vehicles parked in the circle in front of Kellenberg Hall
- $25 for unauthorized vehicles parked in handicapped parking
- $25 for unauthorized vehicles in fire lanes
Any guests or visitors to the campus must receive a temporary parking permit from Public Safety. Pick yours up from the Department of Public Safety office located in the Maria Regina Annex building, Monday to Thursday, 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.