Special Programs, Centers and Institutes
Molloy's special programs, centers and institutes educate not only the students at Molloy College, but professionals, practitioners and laypersons too. In keeping with Molloy's long tradition of service to the community and those in need, we strive to give people the necessary skills and leadership to lead and inspire the Long Island community and beyond.
- The Institute for Interfaith Dialogue: The Institute, in keeping with the mission of Molloy College, provides a forum for the community to share beliefs, to express concerns, to discover similarities and to respect differences.
- The Institute for Lifelong Learning: The Institute welcomes adult learners of all ages to be part of a fascinating and stimulating program that promotes learning among retirees, savvy seniors and adult learners.
- Sister Mary Celeste Beck Series: The Sister Mary Celeste Beck Series permits auditing of courses by the community on a non-credit, space-available basis for an administrative fee of $50.00 per course and any special course fees.
- Center for Social and Ethical Concerns: Under the auspices of the Philosophy Department, the Center for Social and Ethical Concerns is dedicated to critical analysis of issues affecting peaceful and just relations between people on a local, national and global scale.
- The Institute for Departmental Leadership: The Institute has designed activities to extend various skills and abilities of departmental leaders, and preparing new leaders to meet the challenges of department supervision, while providing ongoing professional development for veteran supervisors.
- Irish Studies Institute: The Irish Studies Institute works to illuminate and document the central role Irish Americans have played, and continue to play, in the United States; and to extend and enrich exchanges between Irish Americans and those from other cultural backgrounds.
- Siena Woman's Center: The Siena Women's Center promotes awareness of issues concerning women in today's world, and serves as Molloy's resource center for research by and about women.