The Grants Toolkit is a resource for faculty and administrators interested in obtaining internal or external project funding for research, capital projects, programs, professional development/training, curriculum, community service, fellowships and scholarships.
- The Proposal Development Handbook (PDF) serves as an introductory guide to the policies and procedures that govern interactions with funding organizations. The purpose is to provide general guidance for all phases of sponsored projects - searching for funding sources; proposal submission; negotiation of award documents; grant administration; and award closeout.
- Sites to Search for Grant Information (PDF): Listing of government and foundation funding sources.
- Instructions for completing Appendix II "Notice of Intent to Obtain Internal and/or External Funding (PDF)" electronically or hard copy: Signature approvals are required at specified times during the grants development process and may be completed in hard copy or electronically. Program directors/principal investigators are responsible for obtaining signatures in the sequence outlined in Appendix II of the Handbook (pages 24-26,) as delineated on the form itself and linked to below.
- Appendix I (PDF) Sites to Search for Grant Information
- Appendix II (PDF) Notice of Intent to Obtain External Funding
- Sample Grant Application Formats (PDF)
- Molloy College Grant Awards