The Grants Toolkit is a resource for faculty and administrators interested in obtaining internal or external project funding for research, capital projects, programs, professional development/training, curriculum, community service, fellowships and scholarships.
- The Proposal Development Handbook serves as an introductory guide to the policies and procedures that govern interactions with funding organizations. The purpose is to provide general guidance for all phases of sponsored projects - searching for funding sources; proposal submission; negotiation of award documents; grant administration; and award closeout.
- Sites to Search for Grant Information: Listing of government and foundation funding sources.
- Instructions for completing the "Notice of Intent to Obtain Internal and/or External Funding" and the "Proposal Approval Form" electronically: Signature approvals are required at specified times during the grants development process and may be completed in hard copy or electronically. Program directors/principal investigators are responsible for obtaining signatures in the sequence outlined in Appendix II and III of the Handbook (pages 22-25). Optional electronic forms are provided to facilitate approval. Forms must be saved to your computer, completed and then emailed to the first signator indicated who returns it to the PD/PI. This process should be repeated until the Director of Grants and Sponsored Programs signs and forwards to the appropriate Vice President for final approval.
- Appendix II - Notice of Intent to Obtain Internal and/or External Funding
- Appendix III - Proposal Approval Form
- Sample Grant Application Formats
- Molloy College Grant Awards