External Funding Opportunities
Grants office provides comprehensive support to the Molloy College community. Faculty and administrators are welcomed to request funding searches targeted to a general investigative field or a specific project idea. In addition, Grants Office searches a wide range of publications announcing daily funding opportunities and directs them to faculty and staff with relevant interest and experience.
Listed below are the major searchable funding opportunity databases available to Molloy College. Investigators may search for funding opportunities directly or request assistance from this office.
Funding Opportunity Databases
Grants.gov is the access point for competitive funding opportunities from more than 900 grant programs offered by federal grant-making agencies. The search capabilities that are built into the site makes finding grants faster and researching grants more efficient. By subscribing to the email update service, when new grants matching your specified interests are posted, email notifications are sent to the subscriber - including the title, the agency name and link which can take them right to the grant.
Federal Funding Sources
- National Science Foundation
- National Endowment for the Humanities
- National Endowment for the Arts
- U.S. Department of Education
- Agency for Health Care Research & Quality (AHRQ)
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- National Institutes of Health (NIH) For new, career, and NRSA awards
- U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID)
- U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) Cooperative State Research, Education and Extension Service (CSREES)
- U.S. Department of Energy
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- National Institute of Justice