Grade Reports, Appeals and Transcripts


Students wishing to have an official or student transcript sent directly to a prospective employer or school must submit a signed request form to the Office of the Registrar along with the required fee by mail, fax or in-person. Forms are available from the Office of the Registrar or can be downloaded from the website at

Transcript requests are filled as soon as possible after receipt, but students should allow up to a week for processing during busy periods. The College reserves the right to withhold a student's transcript until all financial and/or other obligations are fulfilled.

Grade Appeals

If a student raises a question concerning a grade which has not been resolved with the instructor and subsequently not resolved with the department chairperson, the student should consult with the Associate Dean for Academic Support Services in K119 Kellenberg Hall to discuss a possible grade appeal. The procedure is outlined in the undergraduate student handbook and is also available on the website. It is the student's responsibility to obtain the information, to follow procedures and to observe the deadline for filing an appeal.