Email Setup for Personal Devices
Email for iPhone
Follow these steps to setup your Exchange ActiveSync account your iOS device:
1. Tap Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Add Account > Microsoft Exchange.
2. Enter the information in the fields below, then hit Next:
3. Your iOS device will now try to locate your Exchange Server. If necessary, you will need to enter your front-end Exchange Server's complete address in the Server field.
Description: Molloy Email
4. Choose which content you would like to synchronize: Mail, Contacts, and Calendars. Tap Save when finished.
Note: To modify your exchange settings, Tap Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars, select your Exchange account, and tap Account Info.
To create a signature automatically appended to all emails you send from iPhone Mail:
· Tap Settings on the iPhone Home screen.
· Go to Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
· Tap Signature under Mail.
· To set up one signature for all your email accounts:
· Make sure All Accounts is selected.
· Enter your desired signature.
· To have iOS Mail use signatures specific to accounts:
· Make sure Per Account is selected.
· Edit the signature for each desired account as you please.
Email for Android
1. Locate your Settings icon within your App Drawer.
2. Within Settings, scroll down and select Add Account.
3. Select Email from within the Add account section.
4. Enter your Email Address and Password, then select Next.
5. Select Microsoft Exchange Activesync for Account Type.
6. Enter only your email address in the Domain\Username section.
Make sure your password is correct then add the following server in the Exchange server field:
Molloy Exchange Server: outlook.molloy.edu
Then, select the Next button.
7. You will be presented with a Remote Security Administration prompt. Select OK.
8. Click Next on this screen.
9. Feel free to name your account, then select Done and you're Finished.
Ex. John Smith