Lost and Found
Many items are lost and found throughout the campus. We ask that any items found be described in an email to Keith Redo at firstname.lastname@example.org for posting here. Please do not send mass netmail blasts. When lost property is found we ask that you please turn the property into the public safety command center located in the lower level of Maria Regina Hall. There are public safety officers on duty 24 hours a day seven days a week. This will allow the lost property to be recovered at any time by the rightful owner.
Items lost or found
- Lost: 32 ounce, reusable water bottle in Kellenberg 106 on Wednesday, 10/19, after my 5 p.m. class. If found, please contact Stephanie Tsigakos at email@example.com.
- Lost: A voice recorder. Probably lost in Casey 101. If found, please call 347.791.5950.
- Lost: A student lost 2 (Pandora) rings in the ladies bathroom in the basement of Kellenberg. If anyone has found them, please bring them to Room K-09.
- Lost: Sony Headphones. Wilbur 212. If found, please call Alaina Robb at 801.440.5594.
- Lost: Grey Molloy sweatshirt - probably left in Wilbur Hall. If found, please call 516.456.2602.