September Concert 2013
The September Concert Foundation was created in April, 2002 for the sole purpose of organizing an annual citywide music festival in New York, in remembrance of the events of September 11th, 2001 and a celebration of our universal humanity. Our vision is to mark the day as a day of music and prayers for a peaceful world year after year, and build it to become the largest Peoples' Concert in the world, and possibly a multi-city event. The September Concert is based on the principles of musical equality, freedom, accessibility, and the spirit of giving.
- Wednesday, September 11, 2013
- Mass:12:15 p.m. in the Sacred Heart Chapel
- Concert:1:30 p.m. in the Public Square
- To get involved contact Evelyn Selesky, 516.323.3321 (email@example.com) or Diane Capuano, 516.323.3226 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- For more information, contact Cathy Muscente, 516.323.4710 or email@example.com
- Check out our 9/11 Memories blog