Homecoming Reunion and Family Weekend
Whether you are a recent graduate, this is your golden anniversary year, or you are a current student, there is something for everyone at our Harvestfest Homecoming, on October 15-18, 2015.
Honoring the reunion classes of '60, '65, '70, '75, '80, '85, '90, '95, '00, '05 and '10
- Celebrate at the Public Square festival with live entertainment, free lunch, and alumni and family festivities
- Have a good laugh at the 'Battle of the Sexes' comedy show
- Participate in alumni athletic events or cheer on friends
- Pray and sing at our homecoming liturgy
- Enjoy an evening of cocktails, dinner and entertainment at the alumni dinner honoring our reunion classes.
- Dance (or just hang out) at the Alumni party in the Public Square
- Click here to register for homecoming
- Click here for the homecoming, reunion and family weekend schedule
- Click here for hotels for homecoming, October 16-18, 2015
Questions? Email Mary Jane Reilly, Director of Alumni Relations, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 516.323.4702.