Health Professions Week
Participating Disciplines, Information and Demonstration Theme
- Allied Health Respiratory - Respiratory Therapy: A Breath of Fresh Air
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling - Promoting Mental Health for Overall Wellness
- Music Therapy - Making Music Together
- Nursing - Nursing Education: Exciting and Multifaceted
- Social Work - Don't Stress...VOTE!
- Speech Language Pathology - No one has to be speechless - Find your Voice
Join students and faculty demonstrating aspects of our disciplines in the Hagan Lobby
- Wednesday September 28, 2016 from 2 p.m. - 4 p.m.
- Thursday September 29, 2016 from 12 - 2 p.m.
Social Media Takeover
Get a close look at 'a day in the life' of a student from our participating disciplines. Learn about their classes and internships
Health Professions Week (HPW) is an exciting week-long event for high school and college students interested in learning more about careers in the health professions. HPW will include an online treasure hunt, on-campus events and two virtual fairs. It is a free online event for high school students, counselors, undergrads and advisors.
For more information about this national initiative visit: Explore Health Carees