Graduate and Adult Information Session
Join us for Graduate and Adult Student Information Session on Tuesday, October 30, 2018 at 6 p.m.
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Criminal Justice
- Music Therapy
- Social Work*
- Speech Language Pathology
- Doctor of Education (Ed.D.) in Educational Leadership for Diverse Learning Communities
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (D.N.P.)
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Nursing
Undergraduate Degree Completion Programs:
- Registered Nurse
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Any questions regarding Graduate or Doctoral programs, please contact Faye Hood, Assistant Director of Graduate Admissions at 516.323.4009 or email@example.com.
- Any questions regarding the Degree Completion Programs, please contact Jack Zolla, Assistant Director of Outreach and Partnerships at 516.323.4412 or Jzolla@molloy.edu.
*Molloy College has a partnership with Fordham University Graduate School of Social Service M.S.W. degrees are granted by Fordham University.