Black History Month Educational Perspectives: A Black History Journey
A multi-disciplinary faculty panel presents the role of Black pioneers, scholars and organizations in academic disciplines throughout history.
- Dr. Freida Pemberton, Professor Division of Nursing
- Professor La-Saundra Haynes, Assistant Professor and Clinical Director of Respiratory Care Sciences
- Dr. Patricia Mason, Associate Professor Division of Education Dr. Marcia Caton, Professor Division of Nursing
- Dr. Christine Barrow, Assistant Professor, Department of Criminal Justice and Legal Studies
- Dr. Linda Silva-Thompson, Assistant Professor Division of Business
- Dr. Lisa Zakiya Newland, Professor and Chairperson Department of Social Work
Contact Alina Haitz firstname.lastname@example.org or 516.323.4535 for more information.