2nd Annual Employee Midnight Run a Success
Dear Molloy Community,
After three stops on the streets of New York, we arrived home around 12:30 a.m. Our friends on the street were truly gracious and thankful for all of the gifts we provided. The smiles on their faces and the twinkle in their eyes will remain within our hearts. Our Second Annual Employee Midnight Run could not have been done without all of you.
All the supplies, clothes and food that were provided; the energy from our Midnight Runners; the peanut butter and jelly sandwiches; the many blankets and sleeping bags; the donations from Trader Joe's and Costco; and of course ALL of the monetary support... everything helped to fill our vans to capacity!!! Special thanks to:
- Catherine Muscente and the Office of Mission for making this run possible
- Athletics for the use of their van
- Ferrings for providing coffee
- Delicious Moments for the awesome sandwiches and soup
- Molloy's Maintenance and Security Staff and for their help in transporting our goods and keeping us safe
And of course Sr. Diane and Campus Ministries for their tireless work and support.
We look forward to sharing our Third Annual Employee Run with you next year.
With gratitude and love,
Dawn Egan and Melissa McCardle