Receipt And Acknowledgement of Molloy College Employee Handbook (both essential and non-essential versions)
Your handbook may be found on the Human Resources website. Our employee handbooks are important documents and are intended to give you important information regarding your employment with Molloy College and the College's policies and employee benefits.
Because basic trends, legislation and economic conditions are always changing, the contents of the employee handbooks may be changed at any time at the College's discretion. No changes in any benefit, policy or rule will be made without due consideration of the mutual advantages, disadvantages, benefits and responsibilities such changes will have employees and on the College.
Please read the following statement and sign below to indicate your acknowledgement of the electronic version of the handbook.
- I received directions to access the electronic version of the Molloy College Employee Handbook. I understand that the policies, rules and benefits described in it are subject to change at the.sole discretion of Molloy College at any time. I understand that this Handbook replaces (supersedes) all other previous handbooks for Molloy College as of October 17, 2013.
- I understand that I should consult the Human Resource Department if I have any questions regarding my handbook.
- I understand that no contract of employment other than "at will" has been expressed or implied, and that no circumstances arising out of my employment will alter my "at will" employment relationship unless expressed in writing, with the understanding specifically set forth in a contract and signed by myself and the President of Molloy College.
- I am aware that during the course of my employment confidential information may become available to me. I understand that this information must not be given out or used outside of my employment with Molloy College.
- I understand that, should the content in this Handbook be changed in any way, Molloy College will notify me of such changes and make replacement pages available.
- I understand that my signature below indicates that I have read and understand the above statements and have received directions to access a copy of the Molloy College Employee Handbook.
The signed original copy of this agreement will be filed in your personnel file.
Molloy College Mission Statement
Molloy College, an independent, Catholic college, rooted in the Dominican tradition of study, spirituality, service and community, is committed to academic excellence with respect for each person. Through transformative education, Molloy promotes a lifelong search for truth and the development of ethical leadership.