Employee Assistance Program
The College's EAP program through Carebridge Corporation, provides confidential guidance, resources and referrals at no cost to Molloy employees and their family members. Carebridge Hotline: 1.800.437.0911. Provided by Carebridge, this confidential counseling and referral service provides help for you and your dependents. After discussing your concerns through their hotline 800.437.0911, you will be referred to an appropriate resource for further assistance. The service is available 24 hours a day.
To access their web resources at www.myliferesource.com, just call the hotline at 1.800.437.0911 to obtain your personal access code.
- 24-hour toll-free access to a counselor, 7 days per week
- Short-term counseling and/or assessment
- Referrals to mental health/substance abuse providers when treatment is required
- Legal consultations with licensed attorneys
- Free, qualified financial counseling
- Child care referrals and assistance
- Eldercare referrals and assistance
- Extensive web assistance
- And more....
Toll free, 24 hour access:
All Languages: 1.800.437.0911
For more information visit the program's website. Our company Access Code is: 7PSCT.