Assistant Women's Rugby Coach
• Primarily responsible for the instruction of the student-athletes on how to play and improve in their sport.
• Work closely with the Head Coach to sustain a competitive women's rugby program in accordance with NCAA and NIRA rules and regulations as it relates to the mission of the Molloy College Department of Athletics.
• Thorough knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations.
• Take and pass NCAA Recruiting exam annually.
• Aid in supervision of student-athletes at practices, matches and overnight trips.
• Must be available for practices and matches as dictated by the Head Coach.
• Foster a positive student-athlete experience.
• Follow van policies as set forth by the Department of Athletics and Molloy College.
• Be responsible for prompt reply to correspondence, faxes, e-mail and telephone messages.
• Collegiate experience as a women's rugby student-athlete preferred
• Bachelor's degree required
• Current CPR/AED certification
• Valid Driver's License, defensive driving certification
TO APPLY: Please e-mail application to email@example.com or mail to:
Office of Human Resources
1000 Hempstead Avenue, NY 11571-5002
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Women, minorities, persons with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply