The Department of Modern Languages at Molloy College invites applications for an adjunct faculty position in ESL for Fall 2017. Candidates must have:
· a native or near native fluency in English,
· a MA in TESOL, or in applied linguistics or linguistics with a concentration in ESL or a related field,
· a history of at least two years of successful teaching experience at the college level.
The review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. To apply please submit the following:
· a letter of interest describing your teaching qualifications and teaching philosophy,
· current curriculum vitae,
· names and contact information (e-mail address and phone number) of three references familiar with the applicant's teaching experience and/or academic career,
· a copy of their highest degree earned.
Please send these materials via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via regular mail to:
Office of Human Resources
1000 Hempstead Ave.
PO Box 5002
Rockville Centre, NY 11571-5002
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Women, minorities, persons with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.