Director of Admissions
SUPERVISOR: Asst. VP for Enrollment Management
HOURS: 9am-5pm Monday through Friday Occasional evening, holiday, or weekend work required. Consistent high volume of work
GRADE/SALARY RANGE: 7
The Director of Admissions provides leadership and vision for organizing and directing all functional areas within the Office of Admissions. The Director is responsible for planning, managing, and evaluating all undergraduate and graduate recruitment and admission activities, and ensuring that admission policies and procedures are followed. The Director will work closely with the Assistant Vice President of Enrollment Management on the development and implementation of a comprehensive enrollment marketing strategy that fosters diversity and inclusion, sets goals, and organizes resources that align with the college's mission statement.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage all aspects of the enrollment funnel including the development of the prospect and inquiry pools, conversion, application processing and review, and yield. This includes the maximization of technology in facilitating the recruitment of students.
- Provide leadership and vision for the Office of Admissions. This includes hiring, training, supervising, and evaluating staff with the goal of developing and retaining a team of committed, results-oriented professionals.
- Manage all functionalities of the admissions CRM, Slate, including the creation and execution of extensive and relevant drip marketing campaigns.
- Provide leadership on the planning, management, and assessment all undergraduate and graduate recruitment and admission activities and processes.
- Work closely with the Assistant Vice President of Enrollment Management to identify, recruit, and enroll freshmen, transfer, graduate and doctoral students from both traditional and non-traditional markets.
- Manage timeline schedule, relevance and accuracy of all admissions print, digital and website communications.
DESIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Microsoft suite Databases - Slate CRM
- Bachelor's degree; Master's degree preferred
- 8 + years' experience
TO APPLY: Interested candidates should email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org .
ADDITIONAL POSITION DETAILS:
Supervises work of others (non-students), including planning, assigning, scheduling and reviewing work, ensuring quality standards. Is responsible for hiring, terminating, training and developing, reviewing performance and administering corrective action for staff. Plans organizational structure and job content.
TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT USED
Desktop computer, including spreadsheet and word processing software; copy machine; fax machine, printers, and scanners.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk; use hands and fingers to operate, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderately quiet.
The job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and employee and is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.
Molloy College, an independent, Catholic college, rooted in the Dominican tradition of study, spirituality, service and community, is committed to academic excellence with respect for each person. Through transformative education, Molloy promotes a lifelong search for truth and the development of ethical leadership.
All Molloy College employees are expected to display an understanding of and a commitment to the College's mission and core values; foster relationships with a spirit of inclusivity, compassion and respect; appreciate and celebrate differences and support a welcoming and hospitable environment that is responsive and helpful to all members of the Molloy community and beyond.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Women, minorities, persons with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.