SUPERVISOR: Director of Development & Special Programs
HOURS: Monday to Friday 9AM-5PM Must be able to work early and late hours to support departmental events
GRADE/SALARY RANGE: 3
The Development Associate is responsible for assisting the Database Coordinator to maintain, input, analyze and generate donor/constituent data from Raisers Edge; assist in the development/management of IModules event pages for other departments and supporting the overall development function of the college.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide administrative support to the Development office as needed: manage department files; organize event calendar and meeting schedules; prepare and disseminate departmental correspondence; maintain budget forms for development team and submit/track department
- Assist the Database Coordinator to maintain, input, analyze and generate constituent and donor data from Raisers Edge and Research Point; and, to assist in addressing data queries from the President's Office and other departments.
- Assist in the development/management of IModules event pages for other departments across campus.
- Other tasks as deemed necessary by the Director of Development & Special Programs and the Development office.
DESIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Microsoft Office Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word Raiser's Edge, IModules, Canvas, Adobe Spark
- Some College 3-5 years' experience
TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT USED
Desktop computer, including spreadsheet and word processing software; copy machine; fax machine, printers, and scanners.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk; use hands and fingers to operate, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderately quiet.
The job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and employee and is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.
Molloy College, an independent, Catholic college, rooted in the Dominican tradition of study, spirituality, service and community, is committed to academic excellence with respect for each person. Through transformative education, Molloy promotes a lifelong search for truth and the development of ethical leadership.
All Molloy College employees are expected to display an understanding of and a commitment to the College's mission and core values; foster relationships with a spirit of inclusivity, compassion and respect; appreciate and celebrate differences and support a welcoming and hospitable environment that is responsive and helpful to all members of the Molloy community and beyond.
TO APPLY: Interested candidates should email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
Office of Human Resources, Molloy College
1000 Hempstead Ave.
Rockville Centre, NY 11571-5002
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Women, minorities, persons with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.