Position is located in the NYC Manhattan Center. Hours are Monday through Friday from 10:00AM to 6:00PM.
The Theatre Arts Department at Molloy College is currently looking to fill the position of Conservatory Coordinator. The position is located at the Molloy/Cap21 Studio Center in Manhattan, NY. The successful incumbent will work under the direct supervision of the Director of Curriculum and Conservatory Affairs to coordinate communication to students and conservatory instructors. The position will have a fair amount of administrative duties ranging from scheduling, processing grades, booking classrooms, data entry, and maintaining files. The candidate will also take part in student advisements, addressing student/instructor concerns, and participate in forums and discussions for the conservatory. The position also provides support to other Conservatory Staff with administrative and strategic decisions.
Desired Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Theatre Arts/Arts Administration required.
- 1-3 years' related theatre experience is required
- Effective communicator & highly collaborative
- Extremely well-organized and systematic
- Creative, Outgoing, Self-motivated and excited to develop and support the founder's vision for the organization. The incumbent should have some knowledge about theatre arts, musical theatre, dance, or music.
To Apply: Please e-mail cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Women, minorities, persons with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.