Associate Professor of Communication Sciences and Disorders
Molloy College is currently seeking applications to fill two Full-Time Faculty Tenure Track positions in Communications Sciences and Disorders. The position start is expected for January 2019.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Availability to teach Day and Evening classes Monday through Friday. Ability to teach a broad range of subject matter is required. Area specialities are open but an expertise in a specific area is preferred. Applicant will be expected to teach at the undergraduate and graduate levels, and contribute to the development of a Ph.D. program. Involvement in clinical work at the Molloy College Speech, Language and Hearing Center either directly, or through clinical education is preferred
- Academic advisement, collaboration and attendance at departmental activities and willingness to serve on college-wide committees is required
- A commitment to on-going scholarship through research, publications, and presentations at professional conferences. Applicant should be actively engaged in research, have a history of publications, and be willing to mento student research
- Including, but not limited to, maintaining academic integrity and engaging in regular weekly office hours as outlined in the most recent Molloy College Faculty Handbook
- Successful candidates must possess am earmed doctorate degree in Speech-Language Pathology or a related discipline.
- ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence
- Eligibility for New York State Licensure to practice in Speech-Language Pathology and/or Audiology, preferred
Please e-mail letter of application, Curriculum Vitae, and three letters of recommendation to Humanresources@molloy.edu
or mail to:
Office of Human Resources
1000 Hempstead Avenue
Rockville Centre, NY 11571
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Women, minorities, veterans, and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.