Full Time Tenure Track - Respiratory Care, Allied Health Sciences
Position: Full-Time Tenure Track Position
The Respiratory Care Program, in the Allied Health Sciences Department of Molloy College, is seeking one full-time faculty member for a tenure track appointment which starts September, 2019.
Molloy College is an independent institution located in Rockville Centre, Long Island, Molloy is about 40 minutes from New York City. With approximately 6000 students, the College emphasizes small class size and personal attention.
The selected candidate is expected to have responsibilities in teaching (didactic, laboratory and clinical instruction), student advisement, research and service with colleagues, the department, school, campus, community and professional organizations.
- Master's degree required, doctorate preferred (earned doctorate will be required to achieve tenure)
- New York State Respiratory Care license (or eligible)
- NBRC Registered Respiratory Therapist
- Three years of full-time work and instructional experience in the field. Preference given to candidates with teaching
- Significant experience with mechanical ventilation and adult critical care is required.
- Additional experience in pulmonary function testing, home care, sleep medicine, hemodynamics, pediatric
and neonatal respiratory care is desirable.
- Specialty credentials (CPFT, NPS, RPFT, ACCS, AE-C, ACLS, and PALS) are desirable.
To Apply: Review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled. Rank and salary are determined by academic preparation and professional experience. To apply, please submit a letter of application, curriculum vitae, transcripts, three letters of recommendation and the Molloy College Application. Please submit all application materials in one submission to firstname.lastname@example.org with Allied Health in the subject line. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Women, minorities, persons with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.